Thursday, May 28, 2015

Baby Dreams

Last night I had a small little dream about Baby girl.

The Dream:

Matt woke up before me, as he usually does. Every morning he'll wake up and lay on his back and look at his phone for a bit before getting out of bed. This morning was the same, but when I rolled over to look at him, he had Baby Girl laying on his chest. He had gotten up and gotten the baby and brought her back to bed with him. I turned over and she was looking at me, and when I looked at her she got a big smile on her face and I said, "Oh HI Baby Girl"

That was it. I feel like this was a glimpse into our future and I am so excited for those mornings. The complete happiness I feel when I think about that dream and our baby is something I've never experienced before.

It amazes me that there are levels of complete happiness. You can be the happiest you've ever been and then something else comes along that makes you even happier. These are the things that make life amazing. Exceeding happiness! Exceeding Joy.

Can't wait to meet you Baby Girl.

I read this poem on pinterest yesterday and I HAVE to share it, it's so perfect for my life right now:

I AM NOT ALONE

Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands, a precious rounded knee
pushing and twisting that no one can see.
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,
it is our little secret that only I can feel.
I look forward to your birth,
when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile,
As I feel you play within.

aaaaaaand tears... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment