Tuesday, June 3, 2014

He learned quickly.... crap

So Matt has learned quickly that I scare very easily. I am a very jumpy person. The reason being, I LOVE LOVE to scare people. I think it is about the funniest thing EVER. (Michelle, Lauren... Audrey... you know what I'm talkin about) Because I love scaring people so much I'm always expecting to be scared. I'm expecting someone to jump from every corner because, well, it's what I would do.

Yesterday I got home from work and noticed Matt was in the bathroom, I went into the kitchen and started getting dinner ready and did not hear him exit the bathroom. I turned around and he was there and I jumped real good.

Later that night I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and he jumped in behind me and scared me. He finds this hilarious and I'm experiencing Karma.

The other night Matt and I were falling asleep facing each other and I started chuckling, remembering a story my brother Justin told me:
Everyone once in a while as he and Maria are going to sleep he'll get really close to her face and open his eyes really wide and stare at her, and wait for her to open her eyes and just scare the daylights out of her. He has never actually accomplished this because he'll be doing that and then he'll start thinking, "What if she opened her eyes RIGHT now really fast... that would be scary... " and then he'll freak himself out so bad that he can't do it any more.
So funny... so, I tell Matt this story and we go to bed.

Last night, we are falling asleep and he was being oh so sweet to me, so I start stroking his face and head as we are facing each other, drifting off into a blissful wedded sleep. At one point I open my eyes, and he is RIGHT next to my face all wide eyed, I jump back and shout and my gosh did he laugh. I just had to cover my face and not look at him. It was fa-reaky. Why do I tell him these things? Why do I give him ammo?

I deserve this, I know I do. Michelle, Lauren and Audrey, I'm getting paid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment